Personal Data Protection Policy Notice of Sugar Nightclub Bangkok
Sugar Nightclub Bangkok (“Sugar Nightclub”) is committed to providing quality services to meet your expectations. Sugar Nightclub attaches great importance to protecting your personal data and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Therefore Sugar Nightclub has prepared this statement on how we collect, handle and process data for our customers and visitors and to inform you of the protection of your personal data and your rights as the personal data subject
Sugar Nightclub would like to inform you as the Personal Data Subject who is:
(1) A person who has been in contact with Sugar Nightclub, whether it was a visitor or a customer of the Sugar Nightclub Bangkok
(2) An employee, personnel, officer, representative, shareholder, director, personal contact, an agent or a person related to a juristic person, a person under (1) above, a group of assets, or a body of persons who have been in contact with Sugar Nightclub, whether they were a customer of Sugar Nightclub or were not.
About protecting your personal information that Sugar Nightclub receives or will receive from business operations and providing services through venues, websites, telephones, electronic channels, applications, social media or other sources to ensure that Sugar Nightclub will take care of your personal information. And will collect, use or disclose your personal information only if Sugar Nightclub deems it necessary, correct and appropriate and notifies you of your rights as the personal data owner.
1. Personal data of the personal data subject that Sugar Nightclub will collect, use and disclose consists of:
1.1 information that can identify the owner of the personal data. Whether directly or indirectly
(2) Personal information such as name – surname, gender, date of birth, age, and information on or in documents such as identification cards, passport, residence certificate, alien identification card, work permit, social security card, driving license, car registration or house registration, signature, taxpayer identification number information about family members educational background, occupation, status, membership, work history and other benefits that are not compensation for work insurance-related information
(3) Contact information such as the address according to the house registration. Address for sending documents. Electronic postal address (Email Address). Home phone number, mobile phone number and fax number. Your name or details for use through applications or digital channels such as LINE, Google, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter, WhatsApp or WeChat and contact information provided to Sugar Nightclub through its services.
(4) Financial information and financial transactions including payment deposits. Movements of deposits into accounts. Income and Expenditure Information. Information about an act or alleged offence within Sugar Nightclub. Prosecution and the execution of information about insurance or investments. Information relating to shareholders and their assets. Information about paying or receiving payments. Information for compliance with local laws and regulations.
(5) Information relating to the Sugar Nightclub’s dealings, i.e. information Sugar Nightclub Bangkok receives via its venues, telephones, and electronic or digital channels. Social media Information from CCTV and off-site services. Such information may be displayed or recorded in written form. Recording tapes or recordings of transactions Photographs or moving pictures
(6) Technical data These are the IP Address, Media Access Control (MAC), the ID number attached to the device connected to the network and the network (MAC Address), Log, Device ID ( Device ID), application interface information (APIs), cookies (Cookies), plug-in type and version, browser, operating system and platform. Internet system or mobile phone network geolocation information Settings. Information on the device and other technical information from using Sugar Nightclub applications and operating systems
(7) Usage Information Including the name or code for using the service (Username), the password for using the service (Password), and information about searches. Time of use on websites, platforms, applications, timestamp of the last click, favourites, Q&A, log files, and communications
(8), Behavioral data, such as data about personal interests or preferences, nature of use or use of data.
1.2 Personal data that is sensitive information which Sugar Nightclub must first obtain your consent before being collected, including biological data (e.g. biometric data, fingerprint and audio identity), criminal history, health information, or any other information as announced by the Personal Data Protection Committee.
2. Purpose of collecting, using and disclosing your personal information.
Sugar Nightclub will collect, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with the rules outlined in the law, namely: (1) necessity according to a contract or request or service that you have made to Sugar Nightclub; to then comply with any contract or request or service you have made with Sugar Nightclub; (2) legal obligations which Sugar Nightclub must comply with under the law; (3) Sugar Nightclub’s legitimate interests or other persons or juristic persons (4) the necessity to prevent harm to the life, body or health of persons; (5) the necessity for the public interest or the exercise of government rights, or (6) your consent if it is not required by the criteria specified in (1) to (5), for one of the following purposes:
2.1 For communication or to provide information related to or related to the products or services or information that you use or will use with Sugar Nightclub.
2.2 For the execution of the agreement specified in your request (e.g. an employment application) or the contract you have entered into with Sugar Nightclub or related to contracts (e.g. employment contracts) or requests that you make with Sugar Nightclub, such as the transfer of documents or to comply with agreements entered into between Sugar Nightclub and other parties that are necessary and relevant to the provision of services to you;
2.3 In order to manage your relationship with Sugar Nightclub and provide details or history of using a service provided by Sugar Nightclub or for offering a service to you in the future.
2.4 To verify your identity according to Sugar Nightclub’s, know your client process, including checking and confirming your information and following up with any guidelines required by law and the Sugar Nightclub Bangkok.
2.5 For any action as required by the laws of Thailand, be it requested or recommended to comply.
2.6 For management and internal management of Sugar Nightclub, such as supervision, improvement or the audit of Sugar Nightclub’s internal operations.
2.7 For the management of various risks such as
(1) Preventing, dealing with or reducing risks that may arise from illegal actions which may happen to you, a Sugar Nightclub customer, personnel of the Sugar Nightclub Bangkok and Sugar Nightclub by using it in considering the improvement of the security system related to the use of various channels, operations and security systems for the Sugar Nightclub’s information technology operations
(2) Security, such as recording images of visitors through CCTV and those entering the building for security purposes.
2.10 To provide and offer you products, services and service options, including offering services or products from Sugar Nightclub’s business partners.
2.11 For verification of contractual obligations or to check commitments according to you or your contractual party
2.12 For the management of services and complaints such as checking transactions from clubs and restaurants, venues and in-house services that deal with financial transactions and checking wrong financial transactions or the transmission of information within Sugar Nightclub or between Sugar Nightclub and other people or our business partners to support complaints. Or to be used as supplementary data for adjusting work processes related to such matters.
2.13 For statistical analysis or research related to the Sugar Nightclub’s business operations or for companies in the Sugar Nightclub Bangkok, including affiliates and business partners.
2.14 For strategic adjustments for the benefit of evaluating Sugar Nightclub’s performance or services.
2.15 For evaluation, development and improvement of products or services or take action to enforce Sugar Nightclub’s rights, which may provide information derived from such analysis to Sugar Nightclub for financial forecasting or updating services within the group’s companies and affiliates.
2.16 For organising promotional projects or activities, meetings, seminars, recreation and on-site visits
2.17 For cloud storage and other systems that Sugar Nightclub uses to store information
2.18 For the performance of duties in accordance with the conditions that Sugar Nightclub and its business partners are a party to or to enforce legal or contractual rights binding Sugar Nightclub.
2.19 To connect or facilitate your access to the website, employment applications and goods or services offered by Sugar Nightclub or its business partners
The collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, such as sending or transferring your personal information to Sugar Nightclub’s business partners in accordance with the rules set out in this statement.
3. Persons or entities who may have disclosed your personal information from Sugar Nightclub.
Sugar Nightclub may be required to disclose your personal information to other persons or entities located in Thailand or abroad in order to achieve the objectives stated in this letter, namely
3.1 Business partners of Sugar Nightclub such as business alliances in finance, accounting services, shareholders, marketing, transportation, telecommunication, health centres, insurance or life insurance companies, or any person(s) that are involved in the promotion of the Sugar Nightclub Bangkok or their affiliates, data analysis Platform contributors or a person whose name or logo appears in any contracts, websites or other service channels of Sugar Nightclub.
3.2 Persons involved in Sugar Nightclub’s services For example, those who act as intermediaries in various Sugar Nightclub transactions or payment system providers. Sugar Nightclub’s service partners outsource service providers, operators or sellers of goods or services to Sugar Nightclub. Or Sugar Nightclub representatives both domestically and internationally to which Sugar Nightclub is a contractual party, such as an infrastructure development service provider, internet network service provider, telecommunication and Communication Service Providers, technical infrastructure provider, Electronic system development or information technology service provider, Logistics and Warehousing Service Providers, Cloud service provider, for doing research, data analytics provider. Communication service provider, Survey service provider, Organisers of events and activities, Verification and authentication system provider, Service provider for checking and reading data with electronic devices, Verification and verification service providers, credit rating agency, courier service, recording service providers and service providers regarding security or fraud prevention.
3.3 Individuals or agencies as required by law Sugar Nightclub may be required to disclose your personal information to comply with laws, rules, regulations and regulations or orders of government agencies, government agency regulators or in cases where the Sugar Nightclub believes that such action is necessary to comply with the law to protect the rights of Sugar Nightclub or other persons for the safety of others or to prevent, investigate or deal with fraud, security or safety issues in various fields
3.4 Consultants in various fields of Sugar Nightclub such as financial, legal, technical, website and auditor experts
or accepting the transfer of the Sugar Nightclub’s claim This includes those involved in corporate restructuring, business transfers, investments, mergers and acquisitions. The purchase or sale of assets or businesses by persons involved in such operations.
3.5 Other persons related to you Such as deposit account holder, joint debtor, trustee, beneficiary or trustee, A person who has the authority to act on behalf of a guarantor or to bring assets to guarantee the payment of a debt to Sugar Nightclub.
3.6 Associations, organisations, clubs and agencies Such as employment agencies.
3.7 Various websites and social media Such as Facebook, Google or Instagram.
4. Retention of your personal information and the retention period of your personal data
4.1 Retention of your personal data
Sugar Nightclub has established measures for the security of personal information, both in document format and electronic form to prevent the loss, access, use, change, alteration or disclosure of personal information without right or unlawful.
4.2 Period of retention of your personal data
Sugar Nightclub will collect your personal information for the purposes stated by Sugar Nightclub in this statement. As required by law and up to 10 years from the date you terminate your relationship with Sugar Nightclub, unless Sugar Nightclub has other necessities as required by law or such personal data is information that cannot be deleted or destroyed due to technical limitations.
5. Sending your personal information abroad.In the event that the Sugar Nightclub has a necessity to send or transfer your personal information to persons residing in foreign countries, such as your counterparty or representative, affiliates or organisation in a foreign country or destination recipient of such information where they may be insufficient standards for personal data protection as required by law, Sugar Nightclub will provide an appropriate process so you can be sure that your personal information sent to the recipient will be safe
6. The website system that Sugar Nightclub uses to collect information.
To access Sugar Nightclub’s website system, Sugar Nightclub automatically collects certain information from your use for the purposes set out in this statement. For example, Sugar Nightclub may use the information that cookies and similar technologies have recorded or collected to be used in statistical analysis or in other activities of the website system, or Sugar Nightclub Bangkok businesses to help Sugar Nightclub provide you with a good experience whilst using the website as well as to improve the efficiency and quality of Sugar Nightclub’s website system services.
7. Rights of personal data subject
You, the owner of the personal data, have the following rights:
7.1 Right to request access and obtain a copy of personal data.
You have the right to request access and obtain a copy of personal information about you, which is under Sugar Nightclub’s responsibility or request Sugar Nightclub to disclose the acquisition of such personal data that you did not give consent.
You have the right to obtain personal data about yourself that you have provided to Sugar Nightclub based on your consent or necessity under this statement or as announced by the Personal Data Protection Committee. In the event that Sugar Nightclub has made such Personal Data in a form readable or generally usable by means of an automated tool or device and that the Personal Data can be used or disclosed by any means, including having the right to (1) request that Sugar Nightclub transmits or transfer personal data in such form to other personal data controllers whenever possible by automated means; and (2) request personal data that Sugar Nightclub sends or transfers in such form to other personal data controllers directly except by technical conditions if it is not possible.
7.2 Right to object.
You have the right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by Sugar Nightclub in the event that: (1) Sugar Nightclub collects your personal information due to the necessity of performing its business or group businesses for Sugar Nightclub’s public interest; or the exercise of government rights or for Sugar Nightclub’s legitimate interests or other person or juristic person; (2) Sugar Nightclub collects, uses or discloses your personal information for marketing purposes; or (3) Sugar Nightclub collects, uses or discloses your personal information for the purposes of research studies or statistics.
7.3 Right to request the deletion or destruction of personal data
You have the right to ask Sugar Nightclub to delete or destroy or make your personal information non-identifiable in the event that:
(1)Your personal information is no longer necessary for Sugar Nightclub to keep for the purpose; or (2) You withdraw your consent, and Sugar Nightclub does not have statutory authority to continue using or disclosing that personal information; or (3) You object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information collected by Sugar Nightclub due to the necessity of carrying out its mission for the interest of Sugar Nightclub or the exercise of government rights or for the Sugar Nightclub’s legitimate interests or other person or juristic person and Sugar Nightclub cannot refuse such objection; or (4) You object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information for direct marketing purposes; or (5) Your personal information has been collected, used or disclosed without legality unless Sugar Nightclub is obliged to collect your personal information for legal compliance, Establishment of legal claims or the use or defence of any Sugar Nightclub’s claim(s).
7.4 Right to request to suspend the use of personal data
You have the right to suspend the use of your personal information in the event that (1) Sugar Nightclub is in the process of reviewing the request to exercise the right to correct the personal information to be current; (2) Sugar Nightclub collects, uses or discloses your personal information unlawfully (3) Sugar Nightclub is not obliged to collect, use or disclose that information for one purpose but you require Sugar Nightclub to collect your personal data for your benefit by law; or (4) you wish Sugar Nightclub to suspend the use of your personal data because it is in the process of proving or verifying objection(s) to your personal data.
7.5 Right to request to correct personal data
You have the right to ask Sugar Nightclub to correct your personal data to be accurate, current, complete and not misleading.
7.6 Right to withdraw consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Sugar Nightclub from which you consent to Sugar Nightclub collecting, using and disclosing your personal information at any time. You have the right to notify the revocation of consent for personal data Sugar Nightclub collected before the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. or collected via an employment agency used by Sugar Nightclub.
7.7 Rights of complaint
You have the right to complain to an agency or legal authority. In the case of Sugar Nightclub or personal data processors, including employees or contractors of Sugar Nightclub who violate or fail to comply with the law on personal data protection.
In the event that you wish to exercise any rights under Clauses 7.1 to 7.7 above. You can make a request to Sugar Nightclub through Sugar Nightclub Head Office or any other channels as specified by your manager. When Sugar Nightclub has received your request, Sugar Nightclub will consider your request in accordance with the rules and conditions prescribed by law and will complete your request and notify you of the result of consideration and action within 30 days from the date Sugar Nightclub has received the request and complete supporting documents.
In the event that you exercise the rights of the subject of such personal data, this may prevent you from receiving certain services from Sugar Nightclub whilst Sugar Nightclub considers or processes your request.
Sugar Nightclub will not charge a fee from you as a result of any request for the exercise of rights unless Sugar Nightclub deems that the request for the exercise of your rights is excessive or without any other reasonable cause. In this case, Sugar Nightclub may charge a fee for processing your request but will inform you of the rates should this become applicable. You can request to exercise the rights of the personal data subject from the date the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 came into force.
8. Changes to this Personal Data Protection Notice
Sugar Nightclub may change this Personal Data Protection Notice from time to time as it deems appropriate, and Sugar Nightclub will notify you through its websites and applications. Sugar Nightclub recommends that you read and review the details in the Personal Data Protection Notice whenever such amendments are made.
If you wish to contact or would like to know more information or explanations about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, including the request to exercise the rights of the personal data subject under this statement, you can contact Sugar Nightclub
Sugar Nightclub Bangkok LTD.
37 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
Bangkok 10110 Thailand
+66 (0) 613 913 111